TribePad. Talent on View Ltd t/a TribePad. (Reg No: 6585098) ("TribePad") operates the backend of the Sites. While we are working with TribePad to implement the Sites, TribePad is independent from us.
The Subway Group. While we are working with the Subway Group to implement the My Subway® Career program, the Subway Group is independent from us. The Subway Group is made up of a variety of companies that franchises and supports the Subway® restaurant concept worldwide. Subway® restaurants are independently owned and operated by franchisees.
The Subway Group includes Subway IP, Inc. (the owner of the Subway® trademark and the proprietary system for establishing and operating Subway® branded restaurants), FWH Technologies, LLC (the owner and licensor of the SubwayPOS® software for use in Subway® restaurants), Franchise World Headquarters, LLC (a service-oriented company that provides core business related services to other Subway Group entities), the Subway® franchisors (which offer and sell franchises worldwide), and the Subway® advertising entities (which administers national and local advertising on behalf of Subway® restaurants) along with other companies that support the Subway® brand. To see a list of the Subway Group entities that may come in contact with your personal information and to learn more about how the Subway Group may collect and use your information, please read the Subway Group Privacy Statement at https://www.subway.com/en-AU/Legal/PrivacyStatement-FWH
What is personal information?
"Personal information" is information or an opinion, in any form and whether true or not, about an identified individual or an individual who is reasonably identifiable. Examples include an individual's name, address, contact number and email.
The kinds of personal information we collect and hold
If you register as a candidate on any of the Sites, we collect and hold personal information such as:
- your personal details such as your name, email, telephone number and gender;
- answers to the job application questionnaire;
- information contained in your Resume or Curriculum Vitae;
- history of your job applications based on your registered profile;
- your availability for working hours.
If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
With regard to each of your visits to the Sites we will automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL),clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page, and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
We do not generally collect sensitive information (such as health information), and we will only collect sensitive information about you with your consent (unless we are otherwise required or authorised by or under law to do so).
The purposes for which we collect, hold, use and disclose personal information
We collect, hold, use and disclose personal information for a range of purposes, including:
- conducting and administering the Job Applications;
- administering the accounts of members of My Subway® Career;
- responding to enquiries about job applications;
- our administrative purposes and internal record keeping;
- performing research and analysis; and
- managing our relationships with Subway® franchise owners who use the Sites for recruitment.
We may use and disclose your information for other purposes required or authorised by or under law (including purposes for which you have provided your consent).
If we are unable to collect your personal information, you may not be able to use the services provided on the Sites.
Disclosure of personal information to third parties
We may disclose personal information we collect to third parties for the above purposes. These third parties include:
- Subway® franchise owners who use the Sites for recruitment;
- Subway® entities, including Franchise Worldwide Headquarters, LLC and Subway Systems Australia Pty Ltd;
- our contracted service providers, including information technology providers.
Disclosure of personal information to overseas recipients
Some of our service providers such as TribePad and Subway® entities are located outside Australia and, as a result, personal information collected and held by us through the Sites will be disclosed to overseas recipients. In particular, Subway® headquarters are located in the US, and we use service providers located in the UKto store and process information about members of the Sites.
How we hold personal information, and quality and security of personal information
We generally hold personal information in computer systems, including computer systems operated for us by our service providers. We take reasonable steps to protect the personal information we hold from misuse, interference and loss, and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. This includes taking appropriate security measures to protect electronic materials, and requiring our service providers to do so too.
We take reasonable steps to ensure that personal information we collect, use and disclose is accurate, complete, up to date and relevant. You can help by letting us know about any changes to your personal information, for example by updating your My Subway® Career account details any time at the Site where your account exists (mysubwaycareer.com.au or mysubwaycareer.co.nz or mysubwaycareer.com.sg).
Access to and correction of your personal information
Please contact us (using the contact details at the end of this policy) if you would like to access or correct the personal information we hold about you. We will generally provide you with access to your personal information (subject to some exceptions permitted by law), but may charge an access fee to cover the cost of retrieving the information and supplying it to you.
Please contact us (using the contact details at the end of this policy) if you have any concerns or complaints about the manner in which we have collected or handled your personal information. We will inquire into your complaint and respond to you in writing within 30 days. If you are not satisfied with our response, you can contact us to discuss your concerns or lodge a complaint with the Australian Information Commissioner (www.oaic.gov.au).
Contact details and additional information
- by phone: +61 (2) 8908 7900
- by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- by post: Privacy Officer, Independent Purchasing Company, PO Box 1028, North Sydney, NSW 2059, Australia